ATV QUAD BIKE RIDINGTHROUGH JUNGLES, RIVERS, RICE FIEDLS & VILLAGESWITH AYUNG RIVE RAFTING PACKAGE
WHAT YOU CAN ENJOY DURING YOUR TRIP
Bali ATV Ride is a pleasure activity of cruising technical terrains across most beautiful Bali countryside on a 4-wheel 250 cc motorbike. It is operated by a certified company, which will provide you with top safety gear, reliable guiding instructors that bag helpful information over some interesting places or objects on the way and other necessary requirements.
This is going to be something different from what you can imagine of a regular excitement you could get as doing a recreational vacation on the island of Bali because most of the distance you will travel leads you to many rural areas that feature pretty hills, green rice fields, small lush jungles, wide range of tropical plantations and a lot more, which can all fluctuate into an amazing feeling for every single participant as day goes on.
Ayung River White Water Rafting, Walking through the rice field, jungle, small waterfall & stunning stone carving on natural rock alongside the Ayung River, delicious meals served in buffet style after you finished the trip, New to Whitewater Rafting? No need to worry, our professionally trained guides will be sure to teach you the basics of whitewater rafting and what to expect from your whitewater rafting experience.
ADULT: $75CHILD: $65
- NO ADDITIONAL/HIDDEN FEES
- MINIMUM 2 PERSON
- For Ages 5-65 (Child 5-12)
- Shown Currency USD
- Payment on Arrival (Cash IDR / CreditCard)
Change of Clothes RequiredCasual - Sport WearWE PROVIDE BOOT!
- AC Hotel Transfer / Pickup & Return (PRIVATE)
- Complete, Modern Safety Equipment
- Welcome Drink
- Clean Towel
- Shower Facility
- Safety & Short Training
- Professionally Trained Guide
- Changing Room & Shower
- Emergency Accident Insurance
- Ayung Rafting Ticket with Insurance & Lunch
DAILY PICKUP FROM YOUR HOTEL
- 08:00 – 08:30: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
- 08:00 – 08:30: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
- 08:30 – 09:00: Sanur / Denpasar
- 09:00 – 09:30: Ubud / Gianyar