HOW LONG DO WE GET TO RIDE FOR?
Our tours are 2 hour ride and we do our best to make sure that our clients get as much riding times as possible. EVERY TOUR commences with a 10min bike familiarisation and safety briefing which is important when considering that some riders may have never been on a quad bike before. Our experienced guides have designed tours to ensure that they cater to all riding levels of expertise, so don’t be worried if you have someone in the line that chooses to ride a little more cautiously than you.
WHAT TYPE OF BIKES DO YOU USE AND HOW BIG ARE THEY?
Our bikes are extremely User-Friendly and well balanced, providing plenty of power and comfort to do all that we need to do as part of the touring experience that we offer.
If your a ‘first timer’ don’t be worried as we cater to the riding experience and ability of all customers. with an semi automatic thumb throttle action, you’ll be riding like an expert at no time.
DO YOU HAVE CREDIT CARD FACILITIES?
Absolutely. We accept VISA & MasterCard, At the moment, We apply 3% surcharge
DO I NEED BOOK IN ADVANCE?
IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
While we accept last minute booking, we certainly don’t want you to be disappointed. Booking in advance secures your adventure and avoids the confusion and frustration.
HOW TO BOOK WITH BALIATVRIDER.COM?
Here are several ways to Book or Contact us for your Bali Quad Bike Experience.
Choose one of the options below and our helpful and friendly staff will be happy to answer any questions that you may have, and book you in at a time suitable for you.
YOU CAN BOOK ONLINE If your IT savvy, why not make an online booking instead. One of our Team will follow up and confirm your reservation
BY PHONE: Please call us on +6281238164914 and we can assist you with any enquiry or booking that you desire.
BY CHAT: Whatsapp, Viber or Line +6281238164914
CAN I BRING MY OWN QUAD?
Sorry, you can’t do! Our tours are conducted on our private lands and we are not insured for people seeking to ride their own bikes.
DO I NEED DRIVERS LICENSE?
DO YOU OPERATED IN ALL WEATHER?
Yes, we do. It’s Bali, we operate all year round (in fact its more fun in the wet). Tours may be cancelled in extreme weather (lightning). If your tour is cancelled, we will contact you to make another arrangement. Saying that, if we cancel and you can’t make another time, we’ll offer you a FULL REFUND! No games.
I HAVE NEVER RIDDEN A QUAD BIKE BEFORE. CAN I STILL GO ON A TOUR?
Everyone receives a bike familiarisation and clear instructions before you set off on your adventure. The track is designed to allow clients to hone their our skills before heading up the magnificent tracks. All tours are catered to the level of riding ability for clients so if it’s adrenalin, or simply slow cruising, we can cater to you! NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!
IS QUAD BIKING SAVE?
Yes, providing you follow the simple rules and instructions given to you by your guide. You will be told the Dos and Don’ts of riding quad bikes (ATVs) on arrival. If these simple rules are disregarded while on your tour, you will be asked to leave the tour. This is purely for your safety and the safety of other passengers. Your safety is of upmost importance!
ATV – QUAD BIKING RULES
- All participants must wear a helmet.
- All participants must follow the instructions of the guide.
- Clients must travel at speed that is deemed safe and reasonable to the tour and; as is set by the Guide, to ensure safety.
- All participants must follow the tour guide in a single tag-a-long file line spaced approximately 5-6 bike lengths apart.
- All participants must take responsibility to become aware of the features of the ATV prior to the ride, including location of brakes, throttle, and ignition switch.
- Absolutely no drugs or alcohol.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change tours due to inclement weather, safety reasons, insufficient bookings or events beyond our control.
- Refunds are not offered but tours may be rescheduled at an alternative date.
- You are responsible for the equipment you use.
WHAT IF IT'S RAINING?
Weather does not affect the departure of our tours as the quad bikes perform equally well in wet or dry conditions….. BUT, if there’s lightning, well that’s another story! I